Arrival & Departure
- Due to the much enhanced cleaning and sanitising requirements, our new arrival and departure times have changed. Entry to Rock Cottage is from 1700 hours and on the day of departure, please return the key to us by no later than 09.00 a.m. Thank you.
- No 'service charge', booking fees or other such nonsense.
- Deposits are 25% of the total rent.
- Payment by debit/credit cards, Bacs/internet or PayPal.
- Final payment due no later than 60 days before commencement of holiday.
- £200 refundable *Good Housekeeping Deposit payable with final amount.
- If you pay us by PayPal, your *GHD will be returned by this method and you will incur a charge as we do.
- Cancelling your holiday - see Essential Information. Please consider purchasing Holiday Cancellation Insurance.
Short Breaks & Special Offers
Short Breaks during Coronavirus: minimum stay is 4 nights. November to March with the exception of Christmas/New Year and February Half Term dates.
Subject to our prior agreement, we will accept one large or two medium sized well trained dogs. Please read and agree to the Essential Information before booking as these contain our particular requirements and limitations regarding dogs at Rock Cottage.
- The charge is £6 per dog per day.
- A pet gate will be installed.
- Your dog can enjoy the woodland as well as the nearby dog friendly beaches.
Dog Friendly Beach Guide
We are pleased to provide a breakfast and/or a Cornish supper box, which will feed up to four persons, for your arrival at the cottage. These are very reasonably priced at £20 for a light breakfast (yoghurt, homemade bread, butter, marmalade, variety pack of cereals, orange juice, filter coffee and melon) or £35 for a full Cornish breakfast (all the above, plus eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms or tomatoes). Supper is £25 (homemade granary bread, good selection of Cornish cheeses, bag of mixed olives, selection of salami, chicken liver pate and grapes). All produce is locally sourced.
Many guests bring kayaks, paddle boards and wind surfing equipment to Rock Cottage. During your stay, you are welcome to store these on the wooden jetty. If you wish to bring a small boat, we may be able to provide a mud mooring in the channel but only if you tell us. A Tide Table is available in the property. Launching and retrieval is from the nearby Gweek Boatyard (they are pleased to welcome sailors and will look after your trailer too for a small charge).