- No 'service charge', booking fees or other such nonsense.
- Rates are for up to 6 persons and fully inclusive.
- Deposit is 25% of the total rent
- Payment accepted by debit/credit cards, Bacs/internet, PayPal, cheque.
- Final payment due no later than 60 days before commencement of holiday.
- £200 Refundable *Good Housekeeping Deposit due with final payment
- Cancellations: the booking deposit of 25% is not refundable.
- Dogs - see below.
- Please read Essential Information before you book
- If you pay us by PayPal, your *GHD will be returned by this method and you will incur a charge as we do.
Short Breaks & Special Offers
- Minimum of any 3 nights from November to March with the exception of Christmas/New Year and February Half Term dates.
- Special Offers are advertised here: CHRISTMAS WEEK REDUCED BY £255 - now £995
- Subject to our prior agreement, a maximum of two dogs may be permitted providing no more than 4 persons are staying in the cottage at any one time.
- The charge is £5 per dog per day.
- For reasons of hygiene and for consideration of other guests, they must live in the kitchen and hallway only and be kept out of the carpeted lounge, all bedrooms including the garden Room, and not allowed on any furniture.
- A pet gate is supplied.
- Dogs should not be left unattended in the property unless housed in their dog crate.
- Your dog can enjoy the woodland as well as the nearby dog friendly beaches.
Dog Friendly Beach Guide
We are pleased to provide a breakfast and/or a Cornish supper box, which will feed up to four persons, for your arrival at the cottage. These are very reasonably priced at £20 for a light breakfast (yoghurt, homemade bread, butter, marmalade, variety pack of cereals, orange juice, filter coffee and melon) or £35 for a full Cornish breakfast (all the above, plus eggs, bacon, sausages, mushrooms or tomatoes). Supper is £25 (homemade granary bread, good selection of Cornish cheeses, bag of mixed olives, selection of salami, chicken liver pate and grapes). All produce is locally sourced.
- You are welcome to bring kayaks, paddle boards, wind surfers and bicycles to Rock Cottage. If you wish to bring a small boat, we can provide a mud mooring in the channel FOC and Peggy can be your tender. Launching and retrieval is from the nearby Gweek Boatyard (they are pleased to welcome sailors and will look after your trailer too for a small charge). Let us know if you wish to bring your boat.